The Magnitude Of Earthquake on Delhi, What To Do When An Earthquake Arrives
New Delhi: The terrible earthquake in Mexico City, Mexico City, took a terrible catastrophe, besides taking 140 people, and the whole world was shivering from it. Those who read this horrific story in India are scared of living because recently the National Earthquake Science Center (NCS) had said that the country’s capital city and nine cities including the capitals of 29 cities and towns of the ‘serious’ ‘Come from’ very serious’ seismic regions. Most of them are in the Himalayan region, which is one of the most active areas in terms of the earthquake in the world.
According to the report, Delhi, Patna (Bihar), Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Kohima (Nagaland), Puducherry, Guwahati (Assam), Gangtok (Sikkim), Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Imphal (Manipur ) And Chandigarh seismic regions 4 and 5, and it is worth mentioning that the total population of these cities is more than three crore. Earthquake Delhi Alert!
Since the exact prediction about earthquake cannot be made, so the most important question now is, what should we do if the earthquake is really coming, or is it that we should not be impatient. Because of this, the experts have been suggesting such interventions in between, which can reduce the risks of an earthquake to a great extent. According to experts, there are some tricks to reduce the loss and save lives, which can be of great help, so come, you too, take this idea. Earthquake on Delhi Stay alert with Earthquake.
If you are out of the house while coming in the earthquake, then :
- Stay away from high buildings, electric pillars etc.
- Unless the shocks are over, stay away from home.
- When you are in a moving vehicle, stop the car, and stay in the car.
- Avoid going to such flowers or streets that have been damaged by an earthquake.
If you are at home while coming in an earthquake, then:
- Sit down on the floor, take shelter under a strong table or any furniture.
- Cover the face and head with no hands on the table.
- Go to some corner of the house and stay away from glass, windows, doors, and walls.
- If you are in bed, lie down, cover your head with a pillow.
- If you have heavy furniture around, then stay away from it.
- Avoid using the lift, a lift can hit the wall and move like a pendulum during the earthquake, and it can stop the electricity.
- Do not use stairs, because the stairs made in buildings are not strong.
- Stay in the house until the shock, and exit only aftershocks stop.
In spite of all this, if you accidentally get buried under debris during the earthquake, then:
- Do not burn matches, because there may be a risk of gas leaks.
- Never move and do not fly dust.
- Cover the face with a handkerchief or cloth.
- Keep knocking a pipe or wall so that the rescue team can find you.
- If a whistle is available, keep playing it.
- If there is no other way, keep shouting, though shouting threatens to go inside the mouth, so be careful.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!