Stephen Hawking death, a great physicist, and cosmologist died today Wednesday at Cambridge’s residence.
He was 76 years old. The British scientist Hawking’s children Lucy, Robert, and Tim said in a statement: We have to report very sadly that our father died today.
Now after Stephen Hawking death he leaves behind three children and three grandchildren.
He was a great scientist and a wonderful man whose work and heritage survived for many years.
His wisdom and courage and determination of humor affected people all over the world.
One day he said: ‘It would not be much of a universe if it wasn’t home to the people you love’.
Hawking was killed in a motor neuron illness in 1963. And doctors said that only two years of his life survived.
But he went to Cambridge to study and after Albert Einstein became the world’s greatest theoretical physicist.
Hawking was not just a brilliant mind, he had a great sense of humor.
Video by CNN
Stephen Hawking Death Mystery
Born: 8 January 1942
Died: 14 March 2018
Place of birth: Oxford, United Kingdom
Place of death: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Children: Lucy Hawking, Robert Hawking, Timothy Hawking
Spouse: Jane Hawking (m. 1965-1995), Elaine Mason (m. 1995-2006)
Hawking was born in Oxford, England, as Stephen William Hawking, on what turned out to be a favorable date: January 8, 1942.
The 300th anniversary of the death of the astronomer and physicist Galileo Galilei.
Stephen Hawking suffered from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
The neurodegenerative disease is commonly knowns Lou Gehrig’s disease.
The disease was left by Hawking, tied to a wheelchair and paralyzed.
He could only move a few fingers on one side.
And completely depended on others or on technology for almost everything-bathing, dressing, eating, even speaking.
Stephen Hawking used a speech synthesizer, which allowed him to speak in a computerized voice with an American accent.
He was one of the world’s longest survivors of the ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) when he died at the age of 76.
Hawking died at his home in Cambridge, England, early in the morning on March 14, 2018.
His family issued a statement in which they spoke of their grief.
They did not disclose the cause of their death, only stating that he “died peacefully”.
Stephen Hawking death is now a mystery.
Stephen Hawking New Voice
Stephen Hawking Marriage
Hawking was married twice.
When Hawking was a graduate student in Cambridge. His a relationship with Jane Wilde, the friend of his sister. Whom he had met shortly before his diagnosis of motor neuron disease, continued to develop.
He and his first wife, Jane Wilde, got married. When he was still a grad student and stayed together for 30 years before the 1995 divorce.
Hawking was later married for 11 years to Elaine Mason, one of his former nurses.
In 2006, Stephen Hawking and Elaine Mason quietly divorced, and Hawking renewed a closer relationship with Jane, his children, and his grandchildren.
Reflecting this happy period, the revised version of Jane’s book called “Travelling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen” appeared in 2007 and was made in the movie “The Theory of Everything” in 2014.
We will always remember him.
Stephen Hawking Books
- A Brief History of Time – 1998
- Black Holes and Baby Universe and Other Essays – 1993
- The Universe in a Nutshell – 2001
- On the Shoulders of Giants – 2002
- God Created the Integers: The Mathematical Breakthroughs That Changed History – 2005
- The Dreams That Stuff Is Made of: The Most Astounding Papers of Quantum Physics and How They Shook the Scientific World – 2011
- My Brief History – 2013
- The Nature of Space and Time – 1996
- The Large, the small and the Human Mind – 1997
- The Future of Spacetime – 2002
- A Briefer History of Time – 2005
- The Grand Design – 2010
Co-written with his daughter Lucy.
- George’s Secret Key to the Universe – 2007
- George’s Cosmic Treasure Hunt – 2009
- George and the Big Bang – 2011
- George and the Unbreakable Code – 2014
- George and the Blue Moon – 2016
Stephen Hawking Quotes
- Life would be tragic if it were not funny.
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ have lost.
- People will not have time for you if you are always angry or complain.
- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is an illusion of knowledge.
- Not only does God play dice, but … he sometimes throws them where they can not be seen.
- My goal is simple. This is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is so, and why it exists at all.
- We need only look at ourselves to see how intelligent life can develop into something that we do not want to meet.
- I noticed that even people who claim that everything is predetermined and that we can not change anything, we’ll see before they cross the road.
- We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a small planet of a very average star. But we can understand the universe. This makes us something very special.
Stephen Hawking Movies and Series
- A Brief History of Time – 1992
- Stephen Hawking’s Universe – 1997
- Hawking – 2004
- Horizon – 2005
- Masters of Science Fiction – 2007
- Stephen Hawking and the Theory of Everything – 2007
- Stephen Hawking: Master of the Universe – 2008
- Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking – 2010
- Brave New World with Stephen Hawking – 2011
- Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design – 2012
- The Big Bang Theory – 2012, 2014 & 2017
- Stephen Hawking: A Brief History of Mine – 2013
- The Theory of Everything – 2014
- Genius by Stephen Hawking – 2016
If you like this article, please share this Stephen Hawking death sad news with your families and friends and subscribe us.
If you have any further questions or any confusion related to Stephen Hawking death, please do not hesitate to contact us.