Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2017! Here are some lovely SMSes, messages, Facebook and WhatsApp greetings to wish your near and dear ones a healthy and prosperous life.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 began on Friday, 25 August and ends on
Tuesday, 5 September
Ganesh Chaturthi is a ten-day Hindu festival celebrated to honour the elephant-headed God Ganesha’s birthday. He is the younger son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 Images :-
“वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सुर्यकोटि समप्रभनिर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा”
May Lord Ganesha comes to your house and
take away all your Laddus n Modaks
with all your worries and sorrows.
Shubh Ganesh Chaturthi.
S- Spirit &
A- At all times!
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
May the lord vigna vighna vinayaka remove all obstacles and shower you with bounties Jai Shree Siddhi Vinayak.
“भगवान श्री गणेश की कृपा, बनी रहे आप हर दम। हर कार्य में सफलता मिले। जीवन में न आये कोई गम! गणेश चतुर्थी की शुभकामनाएं!”
“पग में फूल खिले। हर ख़ुशी आपको मिले। कभी न हो दुखों का सामना। यही मेरी गणेश चतुर्थी की शुभकामना।”
- May Lord Ganpati give you all the joys and happiness of life.
- Hoping this Ganesh Chaturthi Will be the starting of the year that Brings happiness for you.
- May Lord Ganesh bring you good luck and prosperity! Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi.
- I know that Ganesha is happy with me…For he has made my life so rich with a friend like you.
- I heartily wish Lord Ganesha filled your home with prosperity and fortune. Best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi
- If you take home a stone and worship it with full faith, over the course of time you are bound to see the image of Ganesh.
- May the Lord vighna Vinayaka remove all obstacles and shower you with bounties Jai Shri Siddhi Vinayaka
- I was told that Ganesha sat between Lakshmi and Saraswati. My quest to attain the blessings of both goddesses explains my physique.
- I surrender to you, Lord Ganesha. You are the speaker, and You are the listener, You are the giver. I am your disciple. Protect me from the front and back.
- In heaven, Lord Ganesh will establish the predominance of gods, on earth that of people, in the nether world that of serpents and anti-gods.
- The significance of riding on a mouse is the complete conquest over egoism. The holding of the Ankush represents His rule of the world. It is the emblem of divine Royalty.