Rangoli very attractive tips for you, get some ideas and use in your rangoli.
Typically Diwali festival is considered a symbol of illumination. But making Rangoli on this day is as important as lighting the house with a lamp.
It is believed that mother Lakshmi is happy with making Rangoli in the house on the occasion of Diwali. Therefore, the tradition of making Rangoli in the house for the reception of Mother Lakshmi on this day has been going on for centuries.
However, there has been a lot of change in the ways of making Rangoli modes over time. Due to the Mordon Lifestyle, Rangoli’s design has also become quite modern. But on the occasion of Diwali, it is still very important to make Rangoli in the house today.
Remember to make these colors while making the Rangoli:
1. Before making Rangoli, please consider which part of Rangoli house to be made.
2. Select the design of Rangoli as per the place already.
3. Create a selected design on the ground with the help of chalk.
4. Fill your favorite colors in the finished design.
5. Always fill the colors with the help of a sieve. Doing so will not disperse the colors around.
6. Make Rangoli outline always with the help of plastic angle. This does not spread outline.
7. Be sure to keep colors while making outlines. If the colors are filled with light colors then make an outline with a dark color and if the dark color is filled then prepare the outline with a light color.
8. If you have to make Rangoli in a new style, then you can use colorful rice instead of color.
9. You can also make Rangoli with the help of colorful flowers.
10. After making Rangoli, light it with a lamp or a candle.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!